The Finance Committee serves as an administrative committee to the Board of Directors for MAPA. The Finance Committee monitors the financial status and operation of the agency as directed by the Board, reviews monetary expenditures, presents and recommends the annual budget, and recommends approval of line item expenditures, contracts, allocation of local funds, and reviews personnel actions. The Finance Committee meets monthly except for November.
- Patrick Bloomingdale (Secretary/Treasurer), Douglas County, Chief Administrative Officer
- Clare Duda, Douglas County Commissioner
- Tom Hanafan, Pottawattamie County Supervisor
- Ron Kohn, Mills County Board of Supervisors
- Carl Lorenzen, Washington County Supervisor
- Tom Richards, Sarpy County Commissioner