Dear Members, Project Partners, and Friends:
Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts’ Executive Order No. 20-36, which allows governing bodies to conduct their open meetings virtually, remains in effect until April 30, 2021.
Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds’ State Public Health Emergency Declaration allowing virtual meetings for governing bodies continues as well.
As such most of MAPA’s open meetings in April 2021 will take place virtually with the following exceptions:
April’s in-person meetings include:
- Finance Committee – April 14
- Board of Directors – April 22
April’s virtual meetings include:
- Heartland 2050 Regional Planning Advisory Committee – April 2
- Regional Planning Affiliation (RPA)-18 – April 14
- Transportation Technical Advisory Committee – April 16
- Coordinated Transit Committee – April 21
All other MAPA committee meetings will meet virtually too.
NEAT Study RFQ released
Public Comment Period for MAPA’s FY2022 Work Programs
Highway 75 Corridor Transportation Study RFQ released
MAPA Council of Officials statement regarding loss of Dr. Joseph Stothert
“Moving Forward” newsletter
Transportation Improvement Program funding requests
Nebraska Broadband Speed Testing Initiative
2020 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
2050 Long Range Transportation Plan