Enterprise Vanpool Service
There is a new option in Nebraska to save money on your commute, Rideshare by Enterprise!
Enterprise is offering a vanpool service for groups of five or more riders. This service aims to target coworkers wanting to commute together or if a person wants to join a vanpool group. A designated coordinator will need to choose a start date, meeting time, and determine how many sites will be for pick up.
All riders will pay a monthly rate for Rideshare service that will include the following:
- A reliable, Enterprise provided vehicle (van, crossover, or SUV)
- Scheduled service and maintenance for the vanpool vehicle
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Primary auto liability insurance
- Enterprise administration support and customer service
- Monthly scheduling flexibility
- A guaranteed ride home.
Enterprise Rideshare will help save commuters money and alleviate the stress of a busy commute. Vanpooling also decreases congestion on the busy roadways and reduces pollutants that cause ground-level ozone (a form of pollution).
If you or your coworkers are interested in starting or joining a vanpool with Enterprise Rideshare, contact Cynthia Kinning at Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit EnterpriseRideshare.com.
What’s Happening newsletter
MAPA Annual Awards Announced
Transportation Engineer/Transportation Planner position open