2017 Traffic Incident Management UpdateBack
Downloading in Internet Explorer
To download the 2017_Omaha-Council Bluffs TIM Plan:
- Go to https://app.e-builder.net/public/publicLanding.aspx?QS=17098833d19c4276bc412aef44584c20
- Select the box for the 2017_Omaha-Council Bluffs TIM Plan
- Select Download (the link below the name of the document)
- When prompted to Open or Save, select Save
- When download is complete, select Open folder
- Right Click 2017_Omaha-Council Bluffs TIM Plan.zip
- Go to Zip-7 and select Extract files…
- Under Extract to:, select the box with “…” next to the drop down menu.
- Select a local folder on you computer to save the files (i.e. My Documents) and Click OK
- Click OK at the bottom of the Extract window
The TIM plan has now been saved to your computer.
IMPORTANT: This is an interactive, linked document, so it is important that you don’t change the names or locations of any of the document within the main 2017_Omaha-Council Bluffs TIM Plan folder. Moving the main 2017_Omaha-Council Bluffs TIM Plan folder to a different location on your computer is okay.
Navigating the TIM Plans
The Overall Map shows the extent of the Interstates and Freeways in the Omaha-Council Bluffs Metro Area that have TIM Plans. The Overall Map can be used to select Interstate and Freeway locations and access plans in those locations. Once a location is selected from the Overall Map, another document will open that is zoomed into that location. Select a red arrow to open the TIM Plan for a specific section of Interstate or Freeway.
To open the Overall Map:
- Open the 2017_Omaha-Council Bluffs TIM Plan folder
- Open the Overall Maps folder
- Open the Overall_Map.pdf
What’s Happening newsletter
Coordinated Transit Committee (CTC) Meeting Canceled
MAPA Population Forecast Shows Continued Growth in the Metro